Frank de Boer will take the cost of the Netherlands for the primary time once they host Mexico in a global pleasant at 7:45 pm (UK time).
Following the appointment of Ronald Koeman at Barcelona, De Boer was the shocked man to fill the void within the Oranje dugout. The previous defender gained the US Open Cup and Campeones Cup in 2019 with MLS facet Atlanta United, however, suffered a wretched begin to the 2020 marketing campaign, at the end leading to his elimination from the job. His document in earlier roles at Crystal Palace and Inter Milan aren’t too convincing, both.
In Mexico, nevertheless, he faces an opponent which he ought to know a good bit about, with El Tri’s squad packed filled with gamers from MLS and Liga MX. Apparently, De Boer was additionally the successor to Atlanta United’s first-ever supervisor, Tata Martino, who’s at present answerable for Mexico and delivered the 5 Stripes’ 2018 MLS Cup title.
There are lots to unpack for this worldwide pleasant, so learn on for our preview, predictions, workforce information and dwell stream data.
The place to observe the Netherlands vs Mexico on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports activities Pink Button
- US: TUDN, UniMas & ESPN2
The place to dwell stream Netherlands vs Mexico:
US ONLY: Fubo* are streaming a number of worldwide pleasant fixtures dwell for account holders. These without a Fubo account already can benefit from their seven-day free trial by following the easy steps under.
- Click on this hyperlink.
- Click on ‘Begin Your Free Trial’ and enter your particulars.
- Log in and decide your required channel to observe.
*Geo-restrictions apply. Fubo is at present obtainable in the US, Canada and Spain. Packages and pricing differ per nation.
Netherlands & Mexico’s earlier line-ups:
- Netherlands (vs Italy): Cillessen; Hateboer, Veltman, Van Dijk, Ake; De Roon, De Jong; Wijnaldum, Van de Beek, Promes; Depay.
- Mexico (vs Guatemala): Gonzalez; Rodriguez, Montes, Salcedo, Gallardo; Rodriguez, Romo; Antuna, Cordova, Pineda; Martin.
After very busy membership schedules, the likes of Virgil van Dijk and Memphis Depay are prone to sit this pleasant out, though Donny van de Beek may begin having struggled for enjoying time up to now at Manchester United.
Hirving Lozano isn’t a part of this present worldwide choice, however, Wolves star Raul Jimenez could lead on the road in opposition to some acquainted European opposition.
Gamers to observe:
- Netherlands: Introduced in as Man Utd’s greatest summer season signing, it’s been a battle up to now at Previous Trafford for Donny van de Beek. Regardless of scoring from the bench on his debut — in a 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace — the previous Ajax man has managed simply 45 minutes of motion throughout three substitute appearances within the Premier League up to now, grabbing his two begins within the EFL Cup. This makes him a primary candidate to start out in opposition to El Tri on Wednesday and if he does, you may be certain Van de Beek will exit with some extent to show not simply to De Boer, however to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as effectively.
- Mexico: With six days separating this fixture from their subsequent match in opposition to Algeria, Mexico doesn’t share the identical rotation complications because of the Netherlands. After an explosive beginning to the season for David Beckham’s MLS franchise, Inter Miami, Rodolfo Pizarro is most probably to be the person fielded within the inventive gap by Martino. Pizarro has netted three objectives and 4 assists for the Herons up to now in 2020 and even regardless of the signings of Blaise Matuidi, Gonzalo Higuain and younger Argentine ahead Matias Pellegrini, he has been Miami’s finest participant up to now. The 26-year-old has 5 objectives and 5 assists in 25 worldwide caps for El Tri so far and will probably be eager to take a giant European scalp right here.